Disposable Toilet Seat Covers Is What You Really Need.
Do You Need Disposable Toilet Seat Covers
Disposable toilet seat covers is used as a disposable paper that is shaped like a toilet seat itself that can be used on the seat by its user. The main purpose of using this is to prevent and protect the user from germs and bacteria that may be resting on the seat by creating a barrier.
There are people who are not concern using a public restroom that much. However, most of us cannot help but to realize that there will always be a huge group of people that will frequently use the restroom and most of them are unsanitary. This is when disposable toilet seat covers come into play when you are using public restroom.
You would want to get one if you want to prevent yourself from contacting with dirty public washroom when used it.
What Germs You Catch in A Public Restrooms?
Public restrooms are used by many people on a daily basis. Therefore, it is expected there will be plenty of unwanted germs and bacteria lying in wait in those bowls. These includes both familiar suspects such as streptococcus, hepatitis A virus, common cold virus and many more. However, if you are healthy and uses simple hygienic measure like using a disposable toilet seat covers if you need to sit on the toilet bowl, you should not worry about any of those.
There could be a witch’s brew of bacteria when you use a public washroom. A lot of people believed that a public washroom’s toilet seats to be the number 1 enemy for organisms responsible for STD such as gonorrhea and chlamydia.
Before you start to worry about it, using a toilet seat is not a common place to transmit infections or virus to human beings . There are many disease-causing organisms can live for a short period of time on the seat. In order for an infection to occur, the bacteria need to be transferred from the toilet seat to your genital tract or through a small cut on your body. This is very unlikely to happen but it is still possible.
While germs is unavoidable, if you are still worrying about it, do not waste papers trying to hover over the toilet as an alternative. Get yourself a proper disposable
While avoiding germs is inevitable, if you’re really worried about it, don’t waste toilet paper and hover over the toilet as an alternative.You can always get disposable toilet seat covers to give you an ease in mind while using a public washroom.
What Makes A Good Disposable Toilet Seat Covers?
You want to get one for yourself to avoid contacting those dirty spots while using a public restroom. Here are 7 things you need to make sure that the one you purchased is good.
- You need to make sure that it is waterproof. This is because it is more suitable as most of the public washroom you are going to use are usually wet since it is used by many people on a daily basis.
- Make sure that it can be used by both adults and children. This is because both your children might want to use it when it is urgent.
- Make sure it is strong and thick enough to protect you from the fluids from other users. It would not tear so easily if it is strong enough. If it is made out of poor quality material, it tends to tear easily and unable to hold up to its function when you contact it with water and body weight.
- The shape of the covers. There are some are manufactured so poorly that the shape of the seat does not match them. This makes it difficult for you to place them on the seat properly.
- Make sure that it is a bag that has re-Resealable zip lock feature. This is for easy storage purposes while you are travelling.
- Make sure that it states that it is easy to use with non-slip adhesive. You do not want your covers to fall off while using it.
- If you travel very often, make sure that it can fits into places such as your pockets,handbag,wallet and other places. Travelling will become easier this way.
How To Use Disposable Toilet Seat Covers
What is the point of purchasing one and not using it the proper way. We will show you how to use it properly.
- Lay the entire cover down on the seat. You need to make sure that you place it in such a way that the tongue would hang down in the front as if you are going to rip it.
- The cover will sit flat on top of the seat and it will not fall down or whatsoever.
- You can now sit down at your leisure.
- You can reach between your legs to pull the tongue from the back to the front once you are seated. The paper will be in place because of your weight. This will allow the tongue to be detached.
- When you are done, you can flush it down and the flushing water will pull the cover into the bowl. You are all done!
Toilet Bowl Squatting Accident
As mentioned earlier,many find that using the public washroom can be unhygienic. Some try to avoid contacting with the toilet bowl while using it by squatting on it. This can be avoidable if you use a disposable toilet seat covers to avoid direct contact with the dirty parts. It is a very dangerous position to squat above the toilet seating.
A toilet bowl is made of ceramic or porcelain. It is not designed to withstand an entire body weight at one point. Some people think that the seats would not crack because it is high quality. It may be strong enough to withstand your weight for a year but what happens if it has been used for more than a few years.
If the bowl got cracked while squatting on the toilet bowl. The cracked part is very sharp that it can cause a really big cut. Why you want to risk it by squatting on it when you can get yourself a cheap disposable toilet seat covers to prevent contacting with dirty parts.http://www.blogtoilet.com/disposable-toilet-seat-covers/http://www.blogtoilet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Disposable-Toilet-Seat-Covers.jpghttp://www.blogtoilet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Disposable-Toilet-Seat-Covers-150x150.jpgtoilet seatdisposable toilet seat covers,Do You Need Disposable Toilet Seat Covers,How To Use Disposable Toilet Seat Covers,What Germs You Catch in A Public Restrooms?,What Makes A Good Disposable Toilet Seat Covers?Do You Need Disposable Toilet Seat Covers Disposable toilet seat covers is used as a disposable paper that is shaped like a toilet seat itself that can be used on the seat by its user. The main purpose of using this is to prevent and protect the user from germs...orebcfhay email@example.comEditorToilet Blog & Info