You Can Now Say Goodbye To Shower Curtain Mold!
Shower Curtain Mold:What You Need To Know
Shower curtain mold can be disgusting and embarrassing at the same time. There is a problem once you start to notice that disgusting black spots started to appear on your curtains.
These disgusting spots come in different colors,sizes and shapes. The molds can be pink and red and some are just dark green and plain black.
If the humidity are just right,molds can appear overnight. Some people are too lazy because the size of the mold is too small and they think it shouldn’t be an issue.
If you did not do anything about this, it will continue to colonize and can cause some health issues for elderly and those who are very young. Regardless of the colors or the size, you need to remove it.
How To Remove Mold From Shower Curtain
Many people want to know how to remove mold from shower curtain easily. This is because most people think that removing this mold can be troublesome. In reality, there is only a few steps you need to do to remove them. We will show you how.
The things that you need for this procedure are cleaning rag or towel,warm water,white vinegar or bleach and a spray bottle.
Step 1: The rings and the curtains should be removed and fold it inward into halves gently. This is done to prevent mold debris and spores from being spread throughout your house.
Step 2: Pour half cup of baking soda into the equal parts of laundry detergent. Then, use it to wash the shower curtains. To protect it from the washing cycle,all you need to do is to put a few towels in with the curtain liner.
Step 3: Repeat step 1 and step 2 and substitute the baking soda with half cup of bleach to the laundry detergent if there is still any stains. Make sure that you put the washing machine on a gentle cycle.
Prevent Mold On Shower Curtain
It is better to prevent mold on shower curtain from happening than to remove it. Here is how you prevent it by following this simple yet effective guide:
- Use liner with a smooth and consistent surface. This is because water can glide down into the drain easily if the curtain is smooth.
- Make sure that you ventilate your bathroom durng and after you use it. Your bathroom will become dry faster and help to elimintae mosture from building up if you follow this step.
- The shower curtain should be open wide enough for the air circulation. This is done so that trapped moisture can escape and dry faster.
- The curtains should be hang on the outside of the bathtub. The purpose is to prevent molds from forming.
- The shower curtain need to be dry after using it. You can use a dry towel to wipe the water of the curtains after showering.
- Get a cleaning solution that prevents mildew growth. Before using it,you need to read and follow based on the instructions by the manufacturer.
- Clean it once per week by using the cleaning solution. This is to disinfect your shower curtain and eliminate any germs and bacteria that can cause the growth of mildew.
After reading this,you will realize how easy it can be to prevent shower curtain mold.http://www.blogtoilet.com/shower-curtain-mold/http://www.blogtoilet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Shower-curtain-mold.jpghttp://www.blogtoilet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Shower-curtain-mold-150x150.jpgShower CurtainHow To Remove Mold From Shower Curtain,Prevent Mold On Shower Curtain,shower curtain mold,Shower Curtain Mold:What You Need To KnowShower Curtain Mold:What You Need To Know Shower curtain mold can be disgusting and embarrassing at the same time. There is a problem once you start to notice that disgusting black spots started to appear on your curtains. These disgusting spots come in different colors,sizes and shapes. The molds can be...orebcfhay email@example.comEditorToilet Blog & Info