Wire Curtain Rod Facts You Likely Didn’t Know
The Introduction To Wire Curtain Rod
If you are looking for something to make your bathroom to look more appealing,then getting a wire curtain rod is a great idea. There are a huge variety of wire rods that you can get on the market. Therefore, you can expect to find something that can meet your needs and expectation. It is an alternative for those who are searching for something special from wood and usual vinyl. Before you purchase it, you need to know their advantages and disadvantages of wire curtain rod.
Advantages of a Wire Curtain Rod
There are a few unique advantages of a wire curtain rod that you should know. Here are a list of the advantages:
- Affordable. When it comes to the wire curtain rails,it is one of the most affordable one for most people. Regardless of the number of rods are needed to be installed in your bathroom, the overall budget is always manageable. As many find it affordable, it would not be a financial strain to achieve your desired bathroom decoration.
- Wide variety of choices. There are a wide variety of rods available in the market. The materials of the rods are aluminium,stainless steel and wrought iron. Therefore,you can choose which material that you prefer.
- Make your bathroom appealing again. Most of them comes with a decorative end-pieces which can enhance the beauty of your bathroom. You can get those with a sparkle if you want to add a delightful touch to your bathroom.
- It is light and easy to install. You do not have to worry about the difficulty of installing it. You do not need much labor or time to get it installed as this rod is very light which makes the installation easier. It is very easy to detached. Therefore, if you need to used it again in a different location, you can simply detached it.
- High durability. If you are looking for something that can last for a long time,then getting a wire curtain rod is a good idea. This is because they are the most durable on the market today. You do not have to worry that they will break or chip. If bending is required during the installation process, the rod would not be damaged.
- Low maintenance. Once you installed it, you do not have to care much about it. It will served you well for many years to come.
Disadvantages of a Wire Curtain Rod
After knowing the advantages,here are the disadvantages of a wire curtain rod.
- Rust and Corrosion. If the place you live is a high humidity area,rust can be a problem for you. Corrosion can happen if you live close to the sea. The rods would not look that great once if it is not treated properly. If it does happen,a replacement is necessary.
- The rods will sag. If you often hang heavy draperies on the wire curtain rod, it will sag in the middle due to the pressure.